The TracerLock Connector is used for connections to underground tracer wire systems and is engineered for direct-bury applications. It can be installed as an “in-line” or “lateral” connection without needing to strip the tracer wire.
- Pre-filled with anti-oxide for corrosion, longevity, and superior electrical continuity
- Compression locking design to prevent wire pullout
- Works with gauge sizes 8-18 AWG
- Moisture, temperature, and impact resistant
- Breakaway shear nut system insures simple, & correct installation
Brand: Pro-Line Safety