LTP Reflective Numbers & Letters
Low Temperature Prismatic or LTP Reflective Numbers & Letters utilize a special adhesive backing that is manufactured to withstand cold conditions. The pressure sensitive adhesive is applied to Engineer Grade reflective film for high nighttime visibility.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Applicable Codes: Meets ASTM D4956 Type 1, Class 4.
- The material is vandal-resistant and shreds when tampered with.
- All markers have optical lens elements enclosed with a transparent resin that has a smooth outer surface.
- The sheetings are intended to have a similar appearance when viewed in the daylight or by retroreflective light at night.
- Low temperature applications. Applied at 10°F as opposed to standard reflective materials that are a 65°F application requirement.
- Material: Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting on White Polyethylene Coated Paper Stay-Flat Liner.