Lockout Tagout Tags are a critical warning device to alert employees about machinery that is “locked out” of operation for repair or maintenance. These tags are a component of the Lockout Tagout (LOTO) procedure to protect workers from dangerous releases of power or sudden re-energizing of machinery during routine maintenance or repair operations.
- UV and moisture resistant.
- Metal eyelet accommodates most padlocks.
- Accepts pen, pencil and permanent marker.
- Applicable Codes: complies with both ANSI (Z535) and OSHA (29 CFR 1910) standards.
- Material: 15 Mil PVC with 0.4375” metal eyelet and optional clear Polyester self-laminating cover.
- Size: 3.25” x 6”