Accident Prevention (Production Status) Tags
Safety precautions and procedures are critical to alert the workforce about unusual conditions, special operating instructions, and information on the condition of equipment. Safety Tags, which include Danger tags, Warning tags, Accident Prevention tags, Scaffold tags, and Equipment tags, are an important tool to provide effective warnings of potential dangers and hazards.
- Withstands moisture, dirt and grease.
- Can be written on with pencil, ballpoint pen, or permanent marker.
- Pre-printed legends on front face of tag and three pre-printed legend options for back face.
- Size: 3.25” x 6”
- Applications: For indoor use only.
- Applicable Codes: Meets OSHA / ANSI Z535.5 recommendations for color and design.
- Material: 15 mil PVC with 0.25” metal eyelet.