Retroreflective Letters & Numbers
Retroreflective numbers and letters utilize a special adhesive backing that is manufactured to withstand cold conditions. The pressure sensitive adhesive is applied to Engineer Grade reflective film for high nighttime visibility.
- Minimum application temperature of 10°F (-12.5°C)
- Service temperature range is – 40˚ – 176˚ F
- Vandal resistant material, will shred when tampered with
- Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting on White Polyethylene Liner
- Minimum outdoor lifespan of 7 years